• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE-Rally Build

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
Here are the lights I'm working on. I am using the halo lights from KillerRC.-

E515883E-F89F-4329-BAC7-410EC2296499-2079-000002B1CDE9691E.jpg

36CF9BFB-C1AA-4E23-A52A-BD40ADA17111-2079-000002B1D044E895.jpg

140D0901-1121-4C84-967B-E6426A0B333D-2079-000002B1CA129089.jpg
HOLY MOLY!!!! NOW THAT IS NICE!!! I don't think I would ever be able to do such a job. Will you sell that body for me? Even if you do, how much more would you want? :( RED AND SILVER WITH CARBON HUH?? HEY ITS LIKE YOU STOLE IT FROM MY MIND!!! Now that is my style of paint and body

G

I gotta wire up the lights add a few more decals and get the wing painted and mounted. Then its video time. :D

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
I gotta wire up the lights add a few more decals and get the wing painted and mounted. Then its video time. :D
Would you even consider selling that body to me? It's ok if you have other plans :D Just thought I ask :D

grafildave

Bryan you did an excellent job!

You have chosen a beautiful painting scheme, and you have made it ​​perfectly!

I like it very much!

Congratulations for everything and now.........video!!!!!....Yeahhhhhhh!!!! :D :D :D

I already posted on our Facebook page pics of your MASTERPIECE! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

GTS 666

grafildave said:
Bryan you did an excellent job!You have chosen a beautiful painting scheme, and you have made it ​​perfectly!

I like it very much!

Congratulations for everything and now.........video!!!!!....Yeahhhhhhh!!!! :D :D :D

I already posted on our Facebook page pics of your MASTERPIECE! ;)
Totally agree fantastic.

Guantanamo Joe

RC Dad,

That car might be the most amazing RC I have ever seen... The pain job is great and the colors say "yes, I am bad ass and you should take your car back home"

Great job on the build, If I ever put together a car half as nice, Ill be proud as hell!!!

G

Deluge said:
That painter has some skills.
He helped me out quite a bit on this one and I learned some new teqniques! He is a great guy.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
RC Dad, That car might be the most amazing RC I have ever seen... The pain job is great and the colors say "yes, I am bad ass and you should take your car back home"

Great job on the build, If I ever put together a car half as nice, Ill be proud as hell!!!
Thank Man!

G

I had a plate printed for her. This is exactly 5th scale of the real plate. I took a couple of images of 1:1 rides I no longer own. The plate was on my H2 and the surrounding was off a corvette.

-

4BD2FB26-88B0-4B3B-9DBE-F30791CBCA4D-2079-0000038BF0806559.jpg

G

I hoping for next weekend! We'll see just found out I got some surgery on Tuesday. I'm excited!

G

That's nice. Skylines are just sick. It would be cool to see them available in the states. I have always liked them. I use to know a guy that imported used ones. Most were right hand drive.

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
That's nice. Skylines are just sick. It would be cool to see them available in the states. I have always liked them. I use to know a guy that imported used ones. Most were right hand drive.
I like all kinds of cars :D Lambo to Import :D and even American muscle!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts