• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE-Rally Build

G

Hostile slicks grip too much to drift. Maybe if they were available in hard compound.

G

I need to correct the last statement. I said the hostiles have too much grip. What I really mean, is I need more power! :D

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
I need to correct the last statement. I said the hostiles have too much grip. What I really mean, is I need more power! :D
They say..... you may have all the power in the world but if you can not control it then it's meaningless :D LOL!!! Especially continuous drift around those sophisticated hair pins :D sorry guys... I'm just talking none sense.

G

Agreed, but in the end I will always blame my driving shortfalls on lack of power. LOL :D

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
They say..... you may have all the power in the world but if you can not control it then it's meaningless :D LOL!!! Especially continuous drift around those sophisticated hair pins :D sorry guys... I'm just talking none sense.
Yep. Racing is 90% driver, 10% car.

Guantanamo Joe

That's why I don't race (that and there is not a place/people to race with here)... If it takes 90% driver, I think I should just stick to crashing and bashing, it looks a lot cooler to break a truck flying through the air than hitting the wall while in last place... ha ha ha

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
That's why I don't race (that and there is not a place/people to race with here)... If it takes 90% driver, I think I should just stick to crashing and bashing, it looks a lot cooler to break a truck flying through the air than hitting the wall while in last place... ha ha ha
It sucks when the breakage is caused by a TBone from some one else. LOL

XBENOOB

Guantanamo Joe said:
I used to not worry about wrecks with other cars, everyone else on the island had smaller ones... But now RC Dad sold 2 more MTs to folks here and I now have to fear accidents :D
Oh sure... Blame RCDad... lol

Just means you have to change your driving style to a more defensive style.. Or just change to a very aggressive style and beat the snot out of them.... lol

G

Deluge said:
Lol. This is true. There's nothing like racing, though. Super fun!
A track full of gassers really gets the adrenaline flowing!

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I used to not worry about wrecks with other cars, everyone else on the island had smaller ones... But now RC Dad sold 2 more MTs to folks here and I now have to fear accidents :D
desismileys_3841.gif You already have more experience with the beast. Use it to your advantage. They have you to fear. LOL

Guantanamo Joe

not until I get my head gasket fixed... ha ha ha... the day theirs got on island, mine died :(

I have Wednesday and Thursday off and my DDM box should be in by then, so she will be up and running and the dunerunner will have her new mod head in her... so they cant even touch that one :D

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
not until I get my head gasket fixed... ha ha ha... the day theirs got on island, mine died :( I have Wednesday and Thursday off and my DDM box should be in by then, so she will be up and running and the dunerunner will have her new mod head in her... so they cant even touch that one :D
The DR is going to be a screamer!

Deluge

Guantanamo Joe said:
Put spikes on your front bumper. Another member did that! It looked gnarly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts