• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE-Rally Build

G

krashkrieg said:
That License plate is a perfect scale finish to a beautiful car cover....
Thanks man. I'm still working on one more bumper sticker. Gotta have a piss-on sticker. :D

LightForce

Wow that Audi Quattro Rally came out really good nice paint job. Now I`m waiting for the same body but for MCD X4 Rally. Grafil any updates on this?

cordy

You completely out did yourself Brian.Again another salute is in order. don't you dare git a spec of dirt on your georgus body!

G

Video to come, when the stitches come out!

Last edited:

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
LightForce said:
Wow that Audi Quattro Rally came out really good nice paint job. Now I`m waiting for the same body but for MCD X4 Rally. Grafil any updates on this?
Grafil Rally X4-G will debut next month ;)

X4Rally.jpg

.... it will be smaller and with some aerodynamic difference :rolleyes:

.... it will be possible to mount on almost all on-road 1:5 models ! ;)

G

krashkrieg said:
Should be a Piss on Traxxas sticker.... :rolleyes:
My boys still each have one. They would use that as leverage for me to buy them replacement. LOL

Ildy666

Ur body came out amazing Rcdad...makes me want to do a road car now..c its all ur fault..lol...

krashkrieg

Contributor
RCDAD said:
My boys still each have one. They would use that as leverage for me to buy them replacement. LOL
I hear ya...I've had a Jato 3.3 and an EMaxx 3905....not that they are horrible, it's just that I would endorse almost any other major brand before them...(except maybe CEN...lol)

G

Ildy666 said:
Ur body came out amazing Rcdad...makes me want to do a road car now..c its all ur fault..lol...
Sorry man. I didn't mean to be such a bad influence. LOL

Ildy666

RCDAD said:
Sorry man. I didn't mean to be such a bad influence. LOL
U know what ur doing.its all part of the master plan..lol..Redcat rally's across the world....seriously that body came out amazing.keep up the hard work it can't be easy missing some digits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.