• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE-Rally Build

BoukeG

Brian, since I own a rally body now too, I've been reading through this whole thread. I must say: your body is simply amazing! The details, decals, paint colours. Totally insane. On top of that, you shared your complete experience online in this forum. I cannot thank you enough!

G

Thanks man. Glad to help.

This is an area of the hobby that not all venture into. I was trying to show its not as difficult as some may think.

Good luck with yours. I hope to see some pics when your finished.

G

ChuenouXiao said:
When you running your car with this body on????!!
Hell yes. No reason to do it if ya can't drive it. :D

G

It's all on hold due to my surgery. I've had therapy every day since last Tuesday. Add that to work and I've been hurting for time. At least I can be on the forum while there putting the finger through the ringer. My eyeballs are now like headlights from all the shock therapy.

I still need to wire the lights and do the mesh tape mod. Then it's play time. Oh yeah, the Leapord came in. I finally can install the rest of the 7075RC goodies.

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
It's all on hold due to my surgery. I've had therapy every day since last Tuesday. Add that to work and I've been hurting for time. At least I can be on the forum while there putting the finger through the ringer. My eyeballs are now like headlights from all the shock therapy. I still need to wire the lights and do the mesh tape mod. Then it's play time. Oh yeah, the Leapord came in. I finally can install the rest of the 7075RC goodies.
Oh... yea... I forgot about your surgery bud... take your time... just wondering when will I see that sexy body on your XB-E?

G

I might do the mesh tape this weekend. I can do that one handed. LOL

tsudo5th

What is the width of the wheel Wells? One side of the body to the other. I want to see if some wheels I have will fit.

tsudo5th

GRAFIL said:
Grafil Rally X4-G will debut next month ;)

.... it will be smaller and with some aerodynamic difference :rolleyes:

.... it will be possible to mount on almost all on-road 1:5 models ! ;)
Where will I be able to get this body. Rcpitstop? Price?

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
..... this X4-G body will be available in November ..... because we have to finish before the body 5SC-G

at RCPitStop .... price will be very similar at the actual RALLY G series. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.