• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE-Rally Build

G

GTS 666 said:
Love to see the finished result should be awesome.
I've been down loading as many photos as I can find for paint job inspiration. Looking at several designs and color combinations.

G

GRAFIL said:
The best bumper solution for our opinion..... is X4 bumper (a little secret..... our body low front spoiler line follow the X4 bumper shape ;) ).... you have only to put the foam support forward ..... :rolleyes:
I did notice it fits behind the front nicely. It is too short. I'll take the foam off and see how far I can move it forward.

G

I've been throwing that idea around. That is well beyond my painting skills. There are some local painters I could look into.

G

Now matter what I do, it will look great! It looks damn good with out paint, so it can only get better. :)

ChuenouXiao

When you completely finish... you should give a nice list of all the things you use from scissor, body post, dremel and so on so a complete noob like me should be able to follow through :D k Rcdad?

G

I'm trying my best to give the details on this thread. If anything is unclear feel free to ask. All parts used to mount the body so far have been Redcat parts. Body reamer, drill, hex drivers, lexan scissors and of course the dremel are the only tools I've used nothing special. If you can work on your RC you can mount this body. It has been very easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts