• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB: The Dark Side

designed2survive

XbFreak said:
You will love it. My rail has been in the making for a loooooong time now just nees to get the electronics for it and fab up a pipe for it. Its all 1/2" steel square pipe the chassis is about 30" long and about 13" wide. It will be chain driven and used for sand drags only.
Would love to see the progress! Keep us updated!

XbFreak

XbFreak

A little aluminum work on the sides and top still need to polish them. And once its all done the chassis will be purple. I found this 5b pipe on ebay I might build a header for it and run it out the side.

designed2survive

Redesigned the nose. Was a bit too long and too low for my taste.

Before:

After:

Last edited by a moderator:

XbFreak

Thank you so much it turned out better than I expected! Absolutely beautiful [emoji2]

designed2survive

XbFreak said:
http://uploads.tapatalk-Thank you so much it turned out better than I expected! Absolutely beautiful [emoji2]
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you like it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

designed2survive

XbFreak said:
That is going to be one sweet buggy I can't wait to see it all done! Whats left to do?
Nothing much. Rear top corner roll cage panel, put it together and test drive it. Hopefully this Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts