• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB: The Dark Side

Ol' fart

Just a heads up

82 diff housings are in the machine shop now, they will be done in about two weeks. It's been so long I almost forgot how to make them.

designed2survive

Little update

Pulled the trigger and ordered some hostile slicks hard compound.Also got a rampage mt tank and a new radio box.

Last edited by a moderator:

SiNiStEr_5SC

Very nice man! Hat off to you sir. I been in the hobby for 4 years and this the most awsome build I have seen. Every other build is about how much money one has spent and branded parts they got, which any one with a fat wallet can do with out any skills. But this is pure awsomeness to build your own 5th scale! Love your work and thank you very much for sharing it buddy, keep up the good work!

designed2survive

SiNiStEr_5SC said:
Very nice man! Hat off to you sir. I been in the hobby for 4 years and this the most awsome build I have seen. Every other build is about how much money one has spent and branded parts they got, which any one with a fat wallet can do with out any skills. But this is pure awsomeness to build your own 5th scale! Love your work and thank you very much for sharing it buddy, keep up the good work!
Thank you SiNiStEr_5SC! Appreciate the positive feedback!

Thank you all for watching the build and providing feedback. It helps push it even further and makes it more rewarding!

SiNiStEr_5SC

Will you be making same set up for the baja? I would love to get my hands on one. Let me know if you can and a quote! Or when I get home I will pm you the set up I want!

designed2survive

SiNiStEr_5SC said:
Will you be making same set up for the baja? I would love to get my hands on one. Let me know if you can and a quote! Or when I get home I will pm you the set up I want!
Let me know what kind of setup you want and I'll look into it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts