• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XB offroad pic and video

LightForce

brio said:
Lookin good Lightforce. :) How do u like that Jetpro compared to the Rear Dom? ;) Is that still the stock 30cc engine?
Still prefer Dominator over Jetpro, more low-mid end and decent top.

jetpro more like mid-top pipe.

Torque is more important for 4x4 then top speed.

Yes it`s still stock motor. Anyway similar performance with both pipes. :)

brio

LightForce said:
Still prefer Dominator over Jetpro, more low-mid end and decent top.jetpro more like mid-top pipe.

Torque is more important for 4x4 then top speed.

Yes it`s still stock motor. Anyway similar performance with both pipes. :)
Yea, I see what u mean. When I ran the Jetpro with my OBR 30.5 Prostock in the XT geared very high the jetpro was weak on the bottom but screamed insansely on the top end.

G

Depends how hard you drive. Most people have not encountered that problem.

cordy

The guys that race put a $3 aluminum plate as a chassis stifener, and if that don't look astheticaly pleasing to you 7075rc has a aluminum differental housing.Our track in chicago has a hill climb up and down and the track puts a lot of stress on any platform.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightForce

cordy said:
The guys that race put a $3 aluminum plate as a chassis stifener, and if that don't look astheticaly pleasing to you 7075rc has a aluminum differental housing.Our track in chicago has a hill climb up and down and the track puts a lot of stress on any platform.
Other guys XB`s are fine only mine and buddy with rear Dominators pipes broke down, but i`ts okay now. And yes track is a bit bumpy and tricky Even for Losi.

Rmwgk1

Nice vids dude!! Very obvious you got skills to put a whoopin on them Hpi and Losi!!! Aside from your insane cat. I bet everyone bring a note pad out when you are racing that day!! Nice job :)

G

LightForce said:
Thanks guys. I`m upgrading couple things on XB some drivetrain parts . Next week should be ready at the new track.
Look forward to some vids!

GoffeeRedCat

cordy said:
Where do I get one one those nifty $3 aluminum plate??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.