• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XB offroad pic and video

kenosobby

This a public track? And where is it...... Headed to Gurnee this weekend... Bringing the XB and duerunner with me.

cordy

Very nice as allways Lightforce. Your xb is smok`n as allways.My son is comming in from wis. next week for the rc show at the Odeum. So I will bring him out to the track so he can have an eyeball of the track. I also have a new toy on order so if it arrives while he is here I will bring it out to the track. I will let you drive a fast buggy,ha ha. Say is your brngs still holding up? I presume the green xb was the old mans stocker. Bravo and good show again.

rob64n

Contributor
cordy said:
Very nice as allways Lightforce. Your xb is smok`n as allways.My son is comming in from wis. next week for the rc show at the Odeum. So I will bring him out to the track so he can have an eyeball of the track. I also have a new toy on order so if it arrives while he is here I will bring it out to the track. I will let you drive a fast buggy,ha ha. Say is your brngs still holding up? I presume the green xb was the old mans stocker. Bravo and good show again.
i'm still planning to go to rcx, how close is this track?

cordy

Not very far,the show is at the Odeum which is rt 83 and north ave. You could north on rt 83 to rt 19 irving pk rd hang a right on rt 19 go east a few miles. The track is on the right hand side in a small park enterance. You cant see the track from the parking area, you have to walk into the forest preserve a little ways, you will see a path go down the path and you will see a hill,go up the hill and you will be looking down at the track. If you go past Cumberland (1st ave) you went to far,also if you pass a model airfield you went a little to far. I will be at the show with angry records and if you like we would be happy to have you follow us to the track.Besides you will be close to 294,290 to get back to indiana.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightForce

rob64n said:
i'm still planning to go to rcx, how close is this track?
~~~35min RCX to track . Unfortunately I`m out of hospital right now - broken neck and 2 spine rings--- Beer plus diving and flips into 4 feet pool , and now i`ll be wearing vest and collar for 3 months now.

Might make it to RCX and track don`t know yet.

cordy

I`m sorry to hear about your plight. Guess letting you drive a fast buggy is on hold for awhile. Well with my arthritic knees we can sit together. I `m willing to bet your dog senses the pain.Like me more tyinal ,so take it easy.Well were not doing to bad both of us blew out the rear ends on our xb`s , you more times than me,and were both phisicaly messed up, so perhaps we should stick to watching the boy`s at the track. Anyway have a good one and get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightForce

Ok I`m back I`ts been 2 months my broken neck and spine are ok I hope - now. Bought new MT and XB vids coming soon. :)

LightForce

csp1971 said:
Good you are back! What happened?
Beer plus double flips off the deck railing into 4 feet pool , hands close to the body not in front of you. And believe it or not 10 years ago we were jumping from 50-60 feet high off the rocks into the rough sea and no one was hurt then . But that was when i was 18 not 30+ :)

LightForce

XB vs MCD Race Runner V4 and Nutech Thunderbolt all 4x4

Here is the new XB from Spoiled Toys . I modified it same as the old XB.

All cars are 4x4 with tuned pipes Dominator, CPI and JetPro... :D

Chicago track 45F weather.

[ame]

[/ame]

cordy

Just" frooken" great,was that jonos with the trevor simpson,looked like it. Wonder how you like the mcd?God I love the sound of those engines.

LightForce

RCDAD said:
Nice video. XBs running good. Sounds like you got it dialed in.
angryrecords said:
nice video, cold as hell outside so stay warm when your running.
cordy said:
Just" frooken" great,was that jonos with the trevor simpson,looked like it. Wonder how you like the mcd?God I love the sound of those engines.
DustyR3825 said:
Glad that you are ok!! Great video as always...
Thanks guys. XB is running strong so far with all mods done to it, ready for next season for sure. :)

LightForce

Winter season is here and stlill no snow just rain and friggin MUD - no place to run just parking lot. :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.