• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XB offroad pic and video

cordy

Another nice video. Now I have to take off my el cons and change my xb wheels again. Suposed to be nice next weekend,so the green hornet will try to be at the parking lot. Ok I changed my wheels and tires,cuz the weathers warm here and I gotta catch LightForces blue flash! 100_0482.jpg 100_0483.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bobby1983

Hay when my XB grow up it would like to be just like yours what did you do to it that XB

flies

angryrecords

Was just checking out your videos n pics on my new tablet,looks awesome on here. Don't forget your camera if u go to the track cordy.

Challenger

Hi WOW that's a blue thunder!! Still waiting for mine.... What wheels did you have when you made that baja eat dust??. Again Great truck. Congratulations for both xb (blue and green)

Last edited by a moderator:

LightForce

bobby1983 said:
Hay when my XB grow up it would like to be just like yours what did you do to it that XBflies
rcgasser said:
Nice video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angryrecords said:
Was just checking out your videos n pics on my new tablet,looks awesome on here. Don't forget your camera if u go to the track cordy.
Challenger said:
Hi WOW that's a blue thunder!! Still waiting for mine.... What wheels did you have when you made that baja eat dust??. Again Great truck. Congratulations for both xb (blue and green)
Ok Thanks for comments.

XB have a stock engine still , first one lasted 10 gallons then air filter popped off and sucked dirt plenty of power when tuned right.

I like the power of DDM Dominator pipe meant for 5B it fits either V1 or V2 not perfect but total of 15 gallons on V1 and still works.

Also I have rear MT hub carriers,Metal V2 TT plate with 31/29 gears,Elcon clutch,7075 front bearing carriers,Nutech HPI wheel adapters,extra AL chassis plate for rear,some Nylon cage supports ,DX3S, 5755 Hitec . Tires I ran where from Dirtbusters,Mini MX,Bowties, and now MX`s front with metal studs for winter. Mini MX Hard all 5B fronts are my favorites so far.

cordy

Looks like it goes pretty good . Wonder if it was a lot of agrivation,or if went together realativly easy?Looked like a good fit.

LightForce

cordy said:
Looks like it goes pretty good . Wonder if it was a lot of agrivation,or if went together realativly easy?Looked like a good fit.
Deluge said:
Nice. Looks beefy.
Well it took him 2 days , he also did twin servo setup , custom lipo battery box , pipe some cage brackets and more.

Will test it maybe tomorrow at the track will see then. ;)

LightForce

LOSI 5IVE T beaten by my XB

Here is today fun race I`m running blue XB with Jetpro.

[ame]

[/ame]

G

Too cool. Nice video.

I can't wait till I can run mine again.

savagekiller

awesome vid. i love losi, but it's nice to see a 5ive getting spanked for a change. you got that xb tuned perfectly!!! i need to bring my xt out there, and see if she'll keep up.

cordy

Again a nice video.You gotta love those cats.Gessus Mike what fuel were you useing Polish pevo(beer).Yes spanking the losi is like winning a trophy.All you guys with xb`s stand up and salute . A lot depens with the ability of the driver.Think of what you could do with a modded motor and all of old farts mods.Cost would still be under the baja and way under the losi. Way to go redcat! Thanks for sharing with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.