• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mother F@#%&r!!!!!!!

AlphaDog777

yep I'll be @ work, I'll bring it by ....btw I've only done the rears, my fronts haven't gone yet :) ... I decided to put rear shocks In the front so I need to order those tonight..

The truck will hit the ground before the shock bottoms out with that setup... Once I saw my rear did that, I checked the front... Nope the shocks bottom out and the truck is still 1/2 of the ground... That's when I decided to do the rears in the front

The droop is garbage.... Just maxed out my adjustments and it was fine... Not stiff and not to much sag.... I put 35 wt oil, I love my suspension to be smooth, it worked ;)

That's with ramtech springs

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

check out my thread on the suspension set-up. sounds like your running on all spring their.. you'l notice a huge diffrence once it set-up good.

Piranha2

Contributor
kryptonite said:
check out my thread on the suspension set-up. sounds like your running on all spring their.. you'l notice a huge diffrence once it set-up good.
1,200 threads and 12,000 posts......you're gonna have to give me a clue! I know, I know......I found it but a link is priceless sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts