• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Drive cup sleeves

PrjctStrtFrce

I have considered those before, but I just reassembled my diffs and filled them with fresh 50k diff silicone...so I don't want to waste all of that :eek:

I was also looking for something that would cover the entire gap/hole.

Do all Rampages have the same diff cup specs? I have seen other people install the copper sleeves successfully on different models.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I used the same carbon fiber sleeves for MY MT as my xbe....you don't have to waste your fluid to install them...just slip over and apply with green loctite

PrjctStrtFrce

If I were to get the diff cups w/sleeves from 7075 then I would have to "waste" the diff silicone.

Did the carbon fiber sleeves fit nice and tight? Did you use the same material for your center cups? I installed the copper sleeves on my center cups, but wasn't able to on my diff cups.

Do you have a link for the carbon fiber piece that you purchased? What did you cut it with?

Thank you,

Daniel

PrjctStrtFrce

Are the copper colored cups stronger than the previous version? If I were to order new cups with the part # in my manual, then would I receive the copper colored cups or black cups, or would it depend on RedCat's "updated" part inventory?

Phill

I've found the copper coloured ones to be weaker than the MT ones

Part #50031

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.