• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new xb

Motakitty

Took my xb out yesterday it ran ok for about 10 mins then died, it flooded so I have more tuning to do. It was smoking out the pipe alot and when I pulled the plug out it was wet and smelled like gas and was pretty dark in color no big deal next time I run it ill lean out the carb. Its pretty fast though and#data running way too rich so I can't wait to see it when its running right

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Motakitty

Ive had the plug out since yesterday and I'll probably leave it out till tomarrow so that it really dries out. On the up side though I'd rather be too rich then too lean

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dreggsta

i like the kinny/wide tire look more than the same size on all 4 corners. i used to not. when i was into atv's i liked the same size on all 4 but after understanding performance, function, compromise & parts durability i quickly realized the benfits to the skinny/wide set up. the skinnies help relieve wear on the front end, which is more complex, than having wides up front. for the rear you want more bite that skinnies out back can't give.

Motakitty

Thats why I wanted the staggered tires but they need to be the same height in a 4wd vehicle so its easier on the drive train which the bow ties are pretty close so thats fine. I want to add some more parts more for show now though

Dreggsta

for any 4wd vehicle, all 4 tires need to be the same height, or close to it lol. tires do have tolerances. you can get 4 of the same size tires & while they might be close but prolly not dead even w/each other.

what parts you thinking?

Motakitty

I'm thinking some kind of motor cover but no chrome unless its black chrome.I want to keep it dark cause I like that look except of course for that huge chrome pipe I have but maybe I could do black chrome on that I know they have it for automotive stuff but not sure it would hold up on the exhaust

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.