• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new xb

Motakitty

Motakitty

I've completely gone through this and did redcat aluminum front and rear hubs, c hubs, center diff holder, gear plate, belt drive, cy 30.5 with esp ported head, rcmk hp crank shaft, zen coil, msd wire, 8k clutch, jetpro side pipe, aluminum intake manifold, walbro 990 carb, velocity stack, dt1 filter, killer rc kill switch and sss pull start cable, outerwears crank case and pull start cover, light weight flywheel, ngk spark plug, hitec hv servos, mt roll cage, wing removed. I use a hacked flysky gt3b

G

All that and you still have the stock wheels mounted?.....

Look'n good though!

Motakitty

I kinda like the way they look but ya thats my next upgrade is the 7075 adapters and some baja wheels, maybe the front ones all the way around but not sure

G

Motakitty said:
I kinda like the way they look but ya thats my next upgrade is the 7075 adapters and some baja wheels, maybe the front ones all the way around but not sure
Agreed. To bad the foams don't hold up. The tires aren't to bad. One plus is, they are really light.

Motakitty

Ya I want to keep the wheels light. I really liked the mt but its massive so thats why I made the cage fit my xb so I have the look I like but lightweight.

Motakitty

Does anyone know the dimensions on the baja tires like weight, height, width On the front and rear tires

G

Motakitty said:
Does anyone know the dimensions on the baja tires like weight, height, width On the front and rear tires
They will all very a bit by style.

Motakitty

I have some axial oversized bead lock wheels with some proline big joe 40 series tires that I might try to fit on. Only down side is that theyre 17mm hex but I have some hexes I can modify to see if I can mount them up. Theyre about the same height but alot wider

Motakitty

So happy, the motor I put together runs and runs well, fired up on 2nd pull even with the 990 carb. Very loud but now I just have to finish breaking it in. I ran almost a tank through it. My neighbors in my apartment complex didn't like it too much though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.