• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new xb

Ildy666

Thats pretty morbid...i like.....man if that was here every animal nut would be all over it...still morbid haha...

Motakitty

Just ordered proline bow ties front and rear ones and desperado wheels, ramtech hpi baja adapters, 7075rc front and rear shock towers both in black, metal pull start pawl, and an outerwear cover for the dt1 filter, and a set of rovan on road wheel/tires just to have some for the street

Motakitty

It's very loud with the esp ported and and jetpro pipe, I only have 1 tank through it so I'm still breaking it in but even at half throttle this thing halls you know what

Motakitty

Heres a small running video my brother took. This was the first run with the new motor so nothing fancy.

Dreggsta

when did ken block drive rc cars? lol man good vid. i'm hoping to take some tomorrow. your buggie's def got some pep in it's step. those are some good add ons you listed. c hubs & a belt drive are on my list. i just need to save the money. maybe for christmas, after i have fun w/this engine i'll get a bigger one.

Motakitty

He he. I also have drift rc cars so I trend to drive in drift style all the time. It's fun:) I was only going maybe half throttle too

Motakitty

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Motakitty

Thanks I have these but don't know where to put them. They could go on the front shock tower but that wouldn't be good for obvious reasons.

Stygian

Banned
Yes it does look very mean, I really did the roll cage and I like the rear tires but for the buggy I personally like all 4 fronts, when I build my DR I think I will put all 4 rears of the bowties on it

Motakitty

Thanks I'm happy with the way the roll cage turned out. I debated if I should do all fronts too but I like the staggered look. I think I'm gonna try to use the mt bumpers too

Motakitty

Stygian said:
Will the body still mount with that roll cage?
No, but I never intended to use the body so I'm happy but now I have a brand new body thats been cut slightly for the pipe belt drive and old air filter

Motakitty

It'd be hard to find a cage similar that fits. I don't know about yours but my body barely fit over the stock cage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.