• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LargeScaleRC fun run

Ron E

Contributor
thanks to the guys at largescalerc.com for the great tracks and awesome service... a big thanks to Bob for the help and Obeast44 for wrenching on my rigs before his own.

the xt mt ready for take off

largescalercfunrun042.jpg

and cleared for landing

largescalercfunrun039.jpg

this mcd ripped

largescalercfunrun036.jpg

so did obeast's nutech tbII with a 28.5 and a new jetpro side pipe

largescalercfunrun035.jpg

rob64n

Contributor
well it definately turned out to be a good day, got to run all trucks and a buggy with no broken parts. nice pics ron and racetruck,now to wait to see the videos

grizzledcamudgen

I have some vids from that day, I will get them posted as soon as I can.Sorry for the delay!Here are a couple of pics until then.

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

/monthly_2010_10/IMG_0993.jpg.116262b6ac1b53a02c3a9f6b797ad25d.jpg

/monthly_2010_10/IMG_0995.jpg.c74039c4838c7fd1e13cc18c2bcb742e.jpg

/monthly_2010_10/IMG_0998.jpg.c3e6b2328235f4cd722b5dfde1c87d55.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
grizzledcamudgen said:
I have some vids from that day, I will get them posted as soon as I can.
Sorry for the delay!

Here are a couple of pics until then.
Yea for more video! (plus your pics are so small it's hard to see them :eek: )

racetruck

grizzledcamudgen said:
I have some vids from that day, I will get them posted as soon as I can.
Sorry for the delay!

Here are a couple of pics until then.
Hey Grizz nice pics! no problem on the delay we can't wait to see your vids did you get some with the onboard cam gotta love it we'll be waiting!!!! Jim :eek:

island

Damn i finished one roll of bounty tissue drooling on all this awesome MACHINES! THANKS FOR SHARING :D :D :D

looker2756

Contributor
Amazing job with the cameras guys !! My day was a bit busy, but didn't at all turn out as I had planned. First off, Big Sorry to Ron E on the MCD fiasco. I really appreciate you understanding the situation & coming to me with your " Walk away " advise ! ;) Although I had planned on driving that MCD & tuning it all in, so we could do some track time together. That Obviously did not work out. I had many deals going on of my own anyway, & did pull of a trade deal with another forum member for a 51" Rio gas boat. So ... I'm not at all worried over not getting to drive. I seemed to stay busy helping people in the shop & visiting with even More new people, & the MANY forum members here, who have nearly become family in a way. :) Here are all the pictures I have & they are pretty much un- related to racing ...

Trashed engine from " Nitrogoon " on HBF. Never seen one this Bad !

TrashedCYOct16th2010FunRun001.jpg

TrashedCYOct16th2010FunRun002.jpg

looker2756

Contributor
Here is how the wheel finally come off, tonight here at home ....

HPI wheel adaptors & MCD wheels seem to not be exactly the same. Sorry Ron, didn't know this.

1RonsMCDIssue001.jpg

1RonsMCDIssue002.jpg

1RonsMCDIssue006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

looker2756

Contributor
racetruck said:
The first pic looks like it had to be a weak wrist pin forging the tire will make a nice ash tray :eek:
Now that's funny. When I brought it in the house I said the Exact same thing. :D :eek:

Ron E

Contributor
looker2756 said:
Here is how the wheel finally come off, tonight here at home ....
HPI wheel adaptors & MCD wheels seem to not be exactly the same. Sorry Ron, didn't know this.

1RonsMCDIssue001.jpg

1RonsMCDIssue002.jpg

1RonsMCDIssue006.jpg
nice Bob, nothing a new set of adaptors, wheels and tires won't fix... ;)

I'll bet you never thought installing a radio, shock springs and wheels/tires would be a few day job. sorry for the nightmare installation job I suckered ya into... but when she's done it will be a fun rc and I can't wait to run her on the track. thanks for all the hard work you put i to getting my mcd going for me, I really appreciate it. when you get her done please run it on the track and set it up so she's race ready, thanks, Ron.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts