• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LargeScaleRC fun run

racetruck

RampageHopUps said:
I haven;t done the adapters yet. I have to drill out the FG adapters this weekend.
OK we will be waiting for that buggie can't get here fast enough for me! :eek: it has the stock radio and servos and new black gears right.

RampageHopUps

2.4 radio. New steel gears, but in 35/25. Maybe run a few races with regualr palstic gears,t hen switch to the steel gears and MT tires? It looks cool with MT tires and the wing.

Please let everyone drive it who wants to.

Obeast44

Banned
I got my buggy wheels repaired so Rob64n can thrash them around on the XTMT for the truggy look. We had planned on trying that the last time but the damn things stripped. Thank you HBF guys for the guide and JB Weld! :D

@Rob Im not responsible for any damage am I? :D JK man, you know I will treat it as my own when I drive it. Something tells me there is gonna be a long line if guys wanting to give it a go.

Last edited by a moderator:

racetruck

RampageHopUps said:
2.4 radio. New steel gears, but in 35/25. Maybe run a few races with regualr palstic gears,t hen switch to the steel gears and MT tires? It looks cool with MT tires and the wing.
Please let everyone drive it who wants to.
You might tell that to you know who i still hav'nt had my grubby little paws on the other XT can't get it out of his hands before he breaks it :rolleyes:

looker2756

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
@Rob Im not responsible for any damage am I? :D JK man, you know I will treat it as my own when I drive it. Something tells me there is gonna be a long line if guys wanting to give it a go.
I would definitely like to get a couple laps with it too. I won't say what obeast said, as no one would want me to drive it like it was my own. ;) :D

Ron E

Contributor
I'M READY... i had to trade vehicles with my mom so i could fit all my cars, tools and parts inside... not enough room in my truck for 4 large scale rc's... bringing 2 rampages, mcd evo3 and xtm buggy, well obeast is bringing my xtm but i'm taking it home.

evo3010.jpg

evo3008.jpg

35ccttpics008.jpg

rampage471.jpg

looker2756

Contributor
racetruck said:
What no count down to the fun run were here it is 2MORE DAYS are you guys readly
BayleeMikie2120e00089.jpg
We're getting ready. The weather man says it should be Perfect outside ! The Countdown has started. Looking forward to it, for sure ! Can you say Pit bike ... That looks FUN.

racetruck

looker2756 said:
We're getting ready. The weather man says it should be Perfect outside ! The Countdown has started. Looking forward to it, for sure ! Can you say Pit bike ... That looks FUN.
Great was hoping it would be warm and dry the pocket bike will run about 50 i still like mine better more comfort. just waiting on the new jetpro pipe to fit the XT buggy

P2240020.jpg

grizzledcamudgen

looker2756 said:
Love that pic, classic! lol

That's a pretty cool looking bike and it sure does look like fun! :D

Obeast44

Banned
racetruck said:
What no count down to the fun run were here it is 2MORE DAYS are you guys readly
BayleeMikie2120e00089.jpg
Hhahaa thats a funny pic! I cant wait, gonna be a blast, yet again! :D

If I rode that itd look like I had a pocketbike wedgie.

Ron E

Contributor
reciever batteries charged, 2 gallons of premix ready, 2 spare motors, 1 LARGE box of spare parts, tool box, radio's, 2 rampages and an mcd evo3, 5 bottles of gatorade, 6 sandwiches, 3 bags of doritos, gps is programmed, alarm is set for 4:15am should put me there at 9am... see ya in the morning. :)

Ron E

Contributor
nice pics racetruck... it was a good day, nice of largescalerc to let us come play. here's a few more pics i took, obeast44's tbII, the new xt's and a couple mcd's.

oooops

largescalercfunrun002.jpg

tight fit

largescalercfunrun001.jpg

the xt buggy flew nice

largescalercfunrun020.jpg

as did obeast's tbII

largescalercfunrun019.jpg

Ron E

Contributor
some more pics of a great day.

obeast over jumping the main straight jump by about 15'

largescalercfunrun017.jpg

grizzled, obeast, the tbII and my tt.

largescalercfunrun008.jpg

this mcd flew great and turned some fast laps

largescalercfunrun027.jpg

a good shot of obeast's tbII

largescalercfunrun043.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts