• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Finished pics until i break it.

G

Nice! She runs great! Scream'n little motor. Sounds awesome, especially in the upper rpms.

GTS 666

Plan to change the tyres from the Bow ties to Excavators and start to lean it out a little I've been playing it safe with the fuel mix I don't want to stuff the head.

DdsInMyFace

Very nice build! I can not wait until I get my XT then I can start pouring out my wallet into goodies for it lol. I can only hope it comes out half as nice. Very decent job, Cheers!

~DdsInMyFace

GTS 666

DdsInMyFace said:
Very nice build! I can not wait until I get my XT then I can start pouring out my wallet into goodies for it lol. I can only hope it comes out half as nice. Very decent job, Cheers!~DdsInMyFace
Thanks mate. I'm sure your XT will be awesome. Yep it helps to empty the wallet a little. Oh we'll we have to spend it on something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online