• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Finished pics until i break it.

GTS 666

Finally Spring has started and I should get alot more time to run my cars I can't wait. As winter has been cold and wet. Will be posting some vids as soon as I get out yippy. It's been way to long.

GTS 666

Just looking forward to some decent sun shine at this stage. So I can give them all a good thrashing. Have you done any heads or alloy with the dremel pits.

Deluge

I've been practicing on some scrap AI. Just trying to get the technique worked out, at this point. Do you polish the inside of your crankcases?

GTS 666

Inside the crank case is a smooth enough surface for me I don't think it would be worth the time IMO but as they say a little bit helps. But I doubt you would really see any gain better off just matching the case to the head.

Deluge

I think I'm going to try it. Can't hurt. I want to try and polish the exhaust port, as well. See what that does. I understand that 2 strokes benefit from rougher surfaces, I just feel like experimenting. And I'm definitely going to case match it.

G

Deluge said:
I think I'm going to try it. Can't hurt. I want to try and polish the exhaust port, as well. See what that does. I understand that 2 strokes benefit from rougher surfaces, I just feel like experimenting. And I'm definitely going to case match it.
Good luck man. Get some pics up.

GTS 666

Yeah I've read that thread before there is some excellent porting and engine tips on there that's for sure. Pining the head is a great idea to get a perfect match I havent done that to mine though.

GTS 666

Oops using phone and pressed send. The 23 is awesome as it revs to the heavens. There is another build on Hbf called something like max extreme build were the engine is built purely the reach maximum Rpms it's a good read as well. Atleast if you have a miss Hap with the head there is usually lots about as most people swap them out for big bore kits and then they sit on the shelf. Keep us posted on the build mate.

GTS 666

I ran my Ts out the front of my house about three days ago to show a mate it's to darn loud to run Em in my street got a few party poopers. Its the second weekend of spring and have been doing all those shity jobs around the house lots of painting. I will be running them lots after September as that is when it starts to get nice and warm. I will definetly show some vids of all my cars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.