• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Finished pics until i break it.

GTS 666

Though i might add a list of upgrades.

27.2 Trevor Simpson Reed engine, head ported by Trevor.Adjustable Timing cover. WT 813 carb, Hpi filter, Outer wears.

Elcon 4 shoe adjustable clutch.

Ddm side dominator pipe.

Beltdrive, Alloy gear plate.

Tempered diff cups, Diff cup savers, Hpi axel boots.

Hpi 6mm Shock shafts, Shock socks and Shock Wears.

Hitech trottle and steering servos.

Alloy front and rear hubs. Alloy centre bearing holder.

Killer bee kill switch. 5000 mah battery. Flysky GTB3 controller.

Proline Desperados with Bowtie tyres. Vented gas cap. Dyed fuel tank.

Front and rear strut braces.[/img]

GTS 666

Thanks, I made the braces from steel rod.The gear plate is stock Redcat i don't think the MCD ones fit. One last pic.%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p569/HQGTS1974/IMG_1354.jpg[/img]

G

Looks Incredable. The gear plate turned out beautiful. I bet that took some time to do....

GTS 666

Thanks guys the TS Reed is an animal.In one of my Bajas it runs a 4 bolt Zen 30.5 stuffed crank and ESP championship ported head and Victory Pro pipie and the Ts has way more grunt. I havent ran it with the belt drive yet as my kids have been sick and ive been away with work since January. I may have to run my Trenchers instead of the Bowties to give it some more top end.But would rather run the smaller tyres as i think they will be alot less stress on the drive train. When i get time i will post a video so you can see it in action. :D

GTS 666

RCDAD said:
Looks Incredable. The gear plate turned out beautiful. I bet that took some time to do....
Thanks. The gear plate took about 1 and half hours to dremel and polish. I just wanted to let as much heat out of clutch as possible and let cool air in. Im happy with the result as i don't think i have lost any strength out of this mod.

Deluge

GTS 666 said:
Thanks. The gear plate took about 1 and half hours to dremel and polish. I just wanted to let as much heat out of clutch as possible and let cool air in. Im happy with the result as i don't think i have lost any strength out of this mod.
This is why an aluminum MCD style plate would be awesome. The clutch would run cooler with the air circulation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online