• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xte monster truck build begins

G

Looks like a sweet setup.

Have you had a chance to do a test run?

Sergio

Knuckles said:
I still have had no time for this project, starting to get upset.....
I don't like electrics but the way yours look makes me get my self one you got to make some time man can't wait to see it finished

G

Price looks good..

How is the parts support? Customer service?

Just ask'n... I have no experience with that brand.

Knuckles

Working on it slowlyHere is a couple of pics of the truck with the body, tires and wheels on it.Still have a lot of work to do mechanically on it though. Just wanted to get body done before it got cold

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_12/image.jpg.f5270faaf4806c574ac8c2bcd0cf5fcc.jpg

G

Damn....

That Hurrax body looks sweet on there. Nice paint job as well!

Knuckles

Thanks, made a mistake on painting the body but it looks ok. I was trying to get it as scale looking as possible. I think a half inch of length in the rear would be perfect. Who knows did not get it finished before winter to try it out so maybe some more tweaking over the winter.

phreerider

damn nice ! no mistakes there, it just is as it is dude. love the process and its perfect everytime!

Knuckles

no time anymore

phreerider said:
damn nice ! no mistakes there, it just is as it is dude. love the process and its perfect everytime!
Trying to find time to work on it but house renovation soaking up all my time. Thank you for comments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.