• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xte monster truck build begins

Knuckles

I finally started to build my xte now that I have some time.

I so far have the 7075rc chassis, hubs etc..., rc monster battery trays, FLM front/rear outer drives, FLM center drive components. Leopard motor (might use 2028 motor instead). Here is some build pics. More to come, waiting on some custom parts from Ol'fart that should be here this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

Ugh cant figure out to do more than one pic at a time

Knuckles said:
I finally started to build my xte now that I have some time.I so far have the 7075rc chassis, hubs etc..., rc monster battery trays, FLM front/rear outer drives, FLM center drive components. Leopard motor (might use 2028 motor instead). Here is some build pics. More to come, waiting on some custom parts from Ol'fart that should be here this week.
One more pic image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_08/image.jpg.37255f1b5794a2911cde826f3882c735.jpg

G

That's going to be sweet!

Knuckles

Sorry, should have put rebuild. Lol, was transformed into monster truck when I first got it.

Knuckles

Had some time to work on itWas able to get some more done on truck:7075rc custom height shock towers7075rc steering rackhitec servoinnovative rc v3 large bore shocks (front baja)IRP rear upper linksIRP steering linkshostile racing axle bootsCompleted installing FLM driveline partsHad most of parts coated blackHaving trouble uploading pictures, get them up asap

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_09/image.jpg.d02b3b70c3f0213ba20ffdfcb9b3d31a.jpg

G

Look'n forward to seeing it!

Knuckles

Another one

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_09/image.jpg.2257668621f6de0519208daefba04ad0.jpg

Knuckles

Rear shot, very happy how it is turning out, love all the black More to come!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_09/image.jpg.6510e71062cd2e74f2cb59f492d38d76.jpg

G

Sweet.

What shocks are those?

Knuckles

Yeah, been with Argent for 8years. That is not my truck, I drive the ford LCF utility box truck.

Knuckles

More parts arrived today for my XTE build, my shock tower braces, 2028 motor cam, new esc mounting plate, custom made pivot bushing for A-arms from 7075rc.

New Castle xl2/2028 motor kit, fightercat racing cap set, castle bec pro, 8mm bullet connectors, custom hardened 48t spur gear. Now just need time to put it together. post some pics of parts tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.