• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT - XB - XB-E Web Pages

camo

buggy is 9kg 19.8lbs and truck is 10.5kg 23.1lbs, and the truck handles very close to what a heavy 1/8 truck handles :D

camo

my truck is 27.5 lbs with an empty tank, without the tires, 2000mah lipo battery, and FG torque pipe installed. I just weight it. the set of 4 truck tires is 8lbs by themselves, but keep in mind that I have a prototype, not the final redcat product and the tyres are huge ill try to load up a pic for you.

RampageHopUps

The production models will be different wight, since we added braces to make the chassis stronger.

camo

the other side now and from top!!

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

/monthly_2011_01/DSC00911.jpg.80317c981511cadd9d624d89eef5dca4.jpg

/monthly_2011_01/DSC00912.jpg.4d99e43cffd214d9f632573b0fafa0d9.jpg

RampageHopUps

Only the captain of the container ship knows for sure. And maybe someone at the factory?

krashkrieg

Contributor
Originally they had plans to but they have apparently put it on the back-burner.

(I'd have to guess it would be due to much heavier truck wheels with the stock ESC motor combo was not working well)

humveecrusher

I have another question on the XB-E...I see that the ESC is pretty open, so snow would be out of the question...?

DemonRC

XB to XT conversion would probably only consist of wheels of course, bumpers, mounts, a body, and a gear change. The rest is identical.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor

camo

$99 bucks for a 2piece wheel and tire!!! :eek: that is the price of the fs 4piece set and they fit perfectly...... I hope redcat don't get exited with the prices on replament parts :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts