• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT - XB - XB-E Web Pages

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor

chevy

With first batch will you be bringing in parts and hopups as well?
yeah are their gonna be aluminum hopup parts?? i think the gas MT with a demon belt drive and like 20 spare belts and a few diffrent gears ratios is gonna be the ticket. oh and a ggod pipe too. :)

jackson

nice

o boy that thing is awesome i love it, it moves really smoth

FG and HPI got a run for theyr money now!

jeffp83

Great looking RC's... are these set to replace the current line up of the Rampage's though? I just bought my Rampage MT back in October, hopefully it won't be discontinued :eek:

DemonRC

jeffp83 said:
Great looking RC's... are these set to replace the current line up of the Rampage's though? I just bought my Rampage MT back in October, hopefully it won't be discontinued :eek:
Darin, from Redcat, replied in another post that they will continue to support the current Rampages.

DemonRC

rob64n said:
With first batch will you be bringing in parts and hopups as well?
Ya I have a part list that is going to break my wallet. Just the usual backups parts. Hopefully we can get some hopup parts in quick. I want some aluminum steering knuckles really bad and some bellcranks.

chevy said:
yeah are their gonna be aluminum hopup parts?? i think the gas MT with a demon belt drive and like 20 spare belts and a few diffrent gears ratios is gonna be the ticket. oh and a ggod pipe too. :)
We'll most likely be sending the kit out with a spare belt. I doubt you'll need to use the spare for quite some time. We had a one-way bearing lockup at WOT on the 2 speed and instead of ripping the belt it bent the 10mm clutchbell shaft over about 20 degrees. I'm still running the same ole trusty blue belt I've had since October.

iwik76

jeffp83 said:
They'll support it, failing that you could buy overpriced european bits that'll fit from the maverick blackout range.. :)

DemonRC

You'd be suprised how much faster and agile they are too because of the reduced weight.

brian101571

I love the looks. Got a couple of questions

Does the buggy come with a tuned pipe that are in the pics?

Are the shock towers aluminum?

Are the electronics still crap?

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

brian101571 said:

I can only comment on the shock towers. I don't have exact measurements but i think there's 4mm of aluminum and the outer halves are 3mm of plasic. The plastic wraps around the sides of the aluminum piece. I havn't had a problem with mine with all the cartwheels I've done but I know Rob64 has jacked a tower or two.

RampageHopUps

I think the servos will hold up much better on these. The trucks are lighter and don;t need as much braking force, so the throttle/brake servo will not heat up. The tires are lighter and not as wide, so the steering servo won;t be pushed as hard either.

BUT, all rtr vehicles will eventually need better servos. Including all brands I have in my garage.

cordy

Any idea when the wheel adapters to run baja ect wheels will be available?

Obeast44

Banned
brian101571 said:

1: Yes, the web pages state they will come with a tuned pipe. Its is very similar to the Baja SS tuned pipe in looks and construction.

2: DemonRC has that answer covered.

3: From what I have seen first hand. The new XTs and XBs will have a metal cased and metal geared T/B servo. The steering servo I havent had a chance to inspect yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts