• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT - XB - XB-E Web Pages

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
The wheel/tire price is wrong. Once they arrive it will be updated.

Sorry about that.

Darin

DemonRC

igetbombed said:
@demonrc, thanks. Question though, what would I need to go from mt to xb?
Removal of the body mounts and bumpers. Then get a buggy body, bumper, and wheels. That's it.

Personally, I want to convert mine to an off road Rally. ;)

camo

Yup.... I've been driving an XT prototype for over a month and the only weak things I've found are the threaded part on the axles (due to the huge tires/wheels) and the wheels themselves as 2 of them already have the square drive rounded out (installing HPI hex adapter and excavator set next week). Other than that its been solid and much more agile than other 5th scale cars I've had before.

lightning73

Please someone get some video of that, id be in my glory to see some of that action. Maybe then the nay sayers will finally stop talkin so much smack against Redcat!

Obeast44

Banned
lightning73 said:
Please someone get some video of that, id be in my glory to see some of that action. Maybe then the nay sayers will finally stop talkin so much smack against Redcat!
Haha! I feel ya man, I am about to get my butt in trouble over on that forum, if they don't get it handled. Most have no class and zero respect for a different brand.

lightning73

You and me both bro...lol

I need to take a break from over there I think. Im not labeling everyone over there, but a select few have nothing better to do than to take cheap shots. Then they want to call us out for merely defending the Redcat brand as actual owners. It wouldnt be so bad if the few that were starting the trouble were actually speaking from experience, but they don't back up their claims its always "I heard this and I heard that". Its getting old and it gets under my skin to see all the haters over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts