• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE parts in the box question

cenmatrixsc

Anyone know what the 2 small plastic pieces are for that came in the parts bag in the xbe? I could not figure it out.

cenmatrixsc

I will not be home until tomorrow. If anyony can post a pic for me. They look like some kind of supports but I don't know what for. I did not see them on the exploded view or parts list. they look like a long S

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
During testing of the vehicles we found that the truck needed some supports for the shock towers, so we had the factory make and install these support for the truck.

They have installed them on the trucks but for the buggies they are not installed because the body supports get in the way of the body.

We found in testing that the buggies really don't need them but with the truck, when you flip, there is so much pressure put on the body which in turns puts pressure on the body posts and can cause the shock towers to bend, that only the truck has them installed. Wow that was a winded answer.

Hope that helps.

Darin

Zapped

cenmatrixsc said:
I will not be home until tomorrow. If anyony can post a pic for me. They look like some kind of supports but I don't know what for. I did not see them on the exploded view or parts list. they look like a long S
If I can remember.Rob or Darin said it's used if you want to convert to the XT body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online