• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB gas build

G

Maybe another angle to check out the bottom. :D

Silent_chaos

is the rear Shock tower longer than the front's?

if that's the case, i might tell Ol'fart to machine one for me.

do you think that'll solve it?

Ebb75

Awesome XB. Think this may be my next purchase.

Silent_chaos

well, I was reading your sentence.

"OK after extensive trial and error(more error) this is what I have come up with, I had 7075rc make me shock towers 1" taller, I mounted MT rezzies fronts on front rears on rear, I am using HPI springs front/hard on rears and rear/soft on fronts, At this point I am pretty satisfied and until I can run it to see how it handles, this is a done deal! "

correct me if I'm wrong, but you put the Front MT Rezzies to the rear of your XB and installed soft HPI springs on it

then, you installed the Rear MT Rezzies to the Front of your XB and installed Hard HPI springs on it.

is this what you are referring to?

Because if that's the case, I might go with your setup

I am having a problem here, the rear of my xb (which has the REAR MT Rezzies), its spring is VERY SOFT, the suspension is WOBBLING.

the fronts are hard and stiff which is why I guess Im having that stupid height, the spring isn't letting my shocks rest in a normal position, and since the front shocks are shorter, the height is a lot more than the rear!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

correct me if I'm wrong, but you put the Front MT Rezzies to the rear of your XB and installed soft HPI springs on itthen, you installed the Rear MT Rezzies to the Front of your XB and installed Hard HPI springs on it.

is this what you are referring to?
He is referring to Baja springs not the shocks themselves.

The front Baja springs fit the rear MT shocks.

The larger section of a rear Baja spring fits the MT front shock.

rampage idiot

Thanks guys! Lots of work but I'm having fun :) Still waiting on the bodies to get finished, but I have 24" of snow in my yard so I really am not in a hurry! LOL

G

rampage idiot said:
Still waiting on the bodies to get finished, but I have 24" of snow in my yard so I really am not in a hurry! LOL
I can't wait to see how they turned out! :cool:

I think its time to do another build myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts