• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-series Ackerman bar.

Dreggsta

I found some bearings but they are 7x4x2.45mm. DTXC1509.

Last edited by a moderator:

xscrick

Banned
go to amain hobbies,,, payed 17 bucks for the mt steering,, (#50012) which comes with a blue acherman rod and a blue servo saver, mt servo saver little bit shorter than the x serious one,, not as tall,,, mix and match parts,,,,, upgraded to blue for me,, and the bearings were about 16 bucks , (tdr602002),,,,the kit with 4 in was sold out,, had to buy two kits with two bearings each,,,,, team Durango,,,, works nice with proper length bolts,,,, also had free shipping after 40 bucks I think,, payed 2.99 for usps priority though,,, also should have my 7075rc chassis in mail Wednesday too,,,,, cant wait,,,,,

Topher

Ackerman setup?

Do I need to use the aluminum upper plate or will the plastic one be ok.I see You placed it on the outer holes what size screws did you use?

G

I don't remember off the top of my head. I just found some in the screw box that fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts