• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wish Me Luck.

Guantanamo Joe

Good Luck, RC Dad... A short procedure could suck, but in then end hopefully you will have more movement and ability...

Either way, godspeed and let us know how it turns out for you. Let the Dr know that he needs to fix it because you have changed your career path and you really want to be a stenographer... :D

G

Thanks for all the support everybody!

desismileys_6943.gif There's wifi here!

Trip..

If there's wifi then it won't matter if you have ugly nurses or physical therapists, you can click on naughty nurses and see whatever you want :D

Good Luck.

G

Trip.. said:
If there's wifi then it won't matter if you have ugly nurses or physical therapists, you can click on naughty nurses and see whatever you want :D Good Luck.
It would be a nice distraction for me in the OR. My luck the doc would be watching my screen and loose focus. LOL

XBENOOB

RCDAD said:
It would be a nice distraction for me in the OR. My luck the doc would be watching my screen and loose focus. LOL
Yes.... But wouldn't that send the blood to the wrong appendage.... :D

Trip..

RCDAD said:
hahahaha... I meant AFTER the surgery! Damn you don't want the doc to sprout wood in the middle of a procedure!

G

Just got home. I don't remember any of it. So I could not wait to unwrap it and see what they did. My 30 minute out patience procedure turned into 90 minutes. I guess they did a lot of digg'n around.

-

20E1C1DB-BF97-4D89-BA93-2783B28D9CCA-4254-000006DB4B0A59C6.jpg

Guantanamo Joe

Just when you had it all nice and healed up...

Glad you are back to the house... and it's great that you don't remember it... now have that drink and let the missus pamper you if she will... hah ah a

G

I was feeling tough this morning, but now that I have to keep exercising it I'm like a little girl. Now is the time for that bite stick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts