• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wish Me Luck.

G

I am going in to surgery tomorrow on my one and only reattached finger.

The Doc is going to remove some internal scare tissue to hopefully give me more movement. It should be interesting to say the least. They can not give me a local anaesthetic because it compromises circulation. They need me conscious to instruct me to move the finger while they work on it. I will be lightly sedated, but informed there will be discomfort. I think they mean F'n gonna hurt. LOL

After surgery it is right into physical therapy. I am told there is a very small window before the scare tissue grows back. I have to keep moving it for the next two weeks during all awake hours. If I sound out of it tomorrow you'll know why. LOL

G

Deluge said:
Bring a bite stick.
I have a set of hostile rears not in use. I wonder it I could bring one into the OR to chomp down on. LOL

rchobby89

hope all goes well I just left the hospital a gas tank blew up at the garage and my hands were on fire for what seemed like forever thank god they were only secand dagree burns the whole xar was on fire all the hair is gone of my left arm it coulda been a lot worse

G

rchobby89 said:
hope all goes well I just left the hospital a gas tank blew up at the garage and my hands were on fire for what seemed like forever thank god they were only secand dagree burns the whole xar was on fire all the hair is gone of my left arm it coulda been a lot worse
Holy Crap man you are lucky! Sh1+ can go wrong so fast.

G

XBENOOB said:
Ouch... Yes... Bring a bite stick... Then you have to practice giving people the finger and then tell them your physical therapist told you to do it....
I have this brace to wear to help with extension. That's exactly what it looks like when I wear it. LOL

Deluge

rchobby89 said:
Ouch, that sucks. Silver lining. You probably looked like Ghost Rider for a few seconds. :D

Knuckles

Good luck, hope everything goes well. Therapy might be worse than the surgery, just hope for a hot women in either surgery or therapy. Keep us posted if you can

cordy

We will all pray for you Brian.Take the tire and a bottle of Jack DANIELS,old #7,it works wonders.

G

cordy said:
We will all pray for you Brian.Take the tire and a bottle of Jack DANIELS,old #7,it works wonders.
Jack has always been a great friend of mine. I know he will be helping me when I get home. :)

rchobby89

deluge I probly did I no I was freaking didn't know what to do but really rc dad good luck sry to post my promblems on your thread but I wanted to let you know I kinda feel what your going throw I can only use one hand but fortunately it isn't a life time be strung surgery can't hurt more then when it first happend at least that's what they told me when they scrubed the dirt greese and skin of my hand lol that hurt more the the burning I'm still feeling

G

I'm actually look'n forward to it. I've been waiting months for this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts