• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what part upgrades would you want for what vehicles?

DUFFY

All xbe wants. Heat sink for 5692 sized motors- I can't find one. A dual motor mount by 7075rc so I could run 2x motors and 2x esc like the boat guys do, and it would be cool /might work lol. There would be details to work out like how high they would both be mounted but I would buy. And a top plate that went the entire length of the xbe replacing the back top plate. And a I vote for roll cage. rpm brand a-arms would be really nice. Some one other than me wanted a center diff for xbe. That's about it. And nicer drive cups made by 7075rc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DUFFY

That would be nice too. Titanium shock shafts would be nice. I broke one before, i slammed into a tree.

G

Titanium everything! Chassis, pipes, shock towers, clutch case. It is amazing the weight you can shave. From a business point of view I know it would not work. It's just fun to dream.

GTS 666

RCDAD said:
Titanium everything! Chassis, pipes, shock towers, clutch case. It is amazing the weight you can shave. From a business point of view I know it would not work. It's just fun to dream.
+ 1 I would like all that too for the cost of plastic parts. Now it's fun to dream.

teedog12

A roll cage like rcdad's trophy truck now thats sweet lots of cross members and detail

jathomas3

DUFFY said:
All xbe wants. Heat sink for 5692 sized motors- I can't find one. A dual motor mount by 7075rc so I could run 2x motors and 2x esc like the boat guys do, and it would be cool /might work lol. There would be details to work out like how high they would both be mounted but I would buy. And a top plate that went the entire length of the xbe replacing the back top plate. And a I vote for roll cage. rpm brand a-arms would be really nice. Some one other than me wanted a center diff for xbe. That's about it. And nicer drive cups made by 7075rc.
+1 on the heatsink, chassis brace and drive cups!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts