• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what part upgrades would you want for what vehicles?

tsudo5th

What would be the parts on MT,xt,xb,xbe,xsc and dunnrunner that you would want upgrade parts for that are not available?

G

I kinda figure you are not talking plastic parts. I think one of the best upgrades for all the platforms would be a cage similar to the Team Chase cage for the Baja. I would like to see upgraded drivetrain components and mounting kits for the twins and maybe the BZM 50 :D

Deluge

tsudo5th said:
So dunerunner rear pipe that needs no mods. And aluminum bumpers for MT. Stock bumpers?
Aluminum bumpers aren't worth it. The plastic bumpers absorb the impact. The aluminum bumpers would just transfer the shock to a weaker part. Plus they'd bend easily.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Like RC Dad said, Roll Cage would be my first thing!....also would like to see shock towers Cordy mentioned.

AL bumpers would be a waste IMHO, just bend and transfer shock to other parts like Deluge said.

cordy

How about a dual bleed pipe for the xb,xt.That way you could have both a low end and a top end in one pipe.You could plug the low end if you wanted to runtop end and vise versa if you needed more grunt on the bottom end. I have a jet pro dual bleed pipe on my TB3 Thunderbolt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts