• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What do you use to clean your vehicles?

vpalace

Great idea. I actually mixed up the simple green with denatured alcohol like suggested. Will clean it down tomorrow.

Stygian

Banned
Question, the area where the clutch is/goes is all black and what not from burning up my clutch when the servo went out, so I was wondering if I could spray wd40 in there to help clean it out or if that would damage it?

G

Yeah, you don't want oily products to get near the clutch shoes or in the clutch bell.

Stygian

Banned
So what would be the best way to clean that part of the motor out it's not really coming clean with just wiping it

rampagemt

No worries im still always asking and I'm thinking wtf why didn't I think of that lol. Did that clean it up for ya?

Stygian

Banned
Havent tried will clean it up tomorrow after work I finished up stripping paint tonight when I got home

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts