• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What do you do for living

lightning73

powerslave69 said:
used to be a businessman(retail) then became a casualty of a bad economy. Now, a computer tech.
I hear ya man, im one of the casualties too. I used to be self employed myself until the economy took a dump. And just last week I was finally lucky enough to find a new job working as a H.V.A.C service technician. Im making way less money but im grateful just to be employed at this point.

VerySlow1

I'm a senior technical analyst in the call center technology field for a major wireless carrier..."Can you hear me now"

Father of 2 little ones that occupy the majority of my time. RCs have become my addiction and provide a great source of enjoyment and stress release during my down time.

VS1

Hemi

I'm a Senior Software Engineer specializing in International financial applications (General Ledger, GAAP/STAT reporting, in-country financial regulations, etc.) I'm currently responsible for the Latin American and Korean regions.

Recently took on additional responsibilities on the Infrastructure side for new Data Center build outs in the Asia Pacific region.

Above all that I'm a married father of 2…that keeps me busier than anything else!

DustyR3825

Banned
I am a Combat Medically Retired Veteran at the ripe ol' age of 27.

SGT United States Army

Operation Iraqi Freedom III

101ST Airborne/129th LTF

Dirtconvert

I own and manage a small fire protection company in the SF bay area. Married for two decades and not yet 40. Father of one beautiful little girl who enjoys RC with me. Master NGA auto glass technician, run a small sandblast and powdercoating company for everything the big guys won't do. A backyard motorcycle repair guy and dirt bike rider.

easyrider

my ex wife an i owned our own security guard service..but she got that in the divorce...layed off ironworker by trade...recently got my class A cdl with all the endoursements...and still cant find a job...soooooo, UNEMPLOYED:(

foxys

I do database administration and run a local hobby shop. :) I'd rather do the LHS, but we're in a rather small town. :)

Keith81

Father of a 4 and a half month old son. Disabled from a work related injury.... 30 yrs young..

I'm happily married though!

:D

feder98

i am 13 years old and don't work, i study. LOL

foxys

Feder, that is work all in itself. :) That said, my kids work at the track 2 days a week. We usually put in 10 hour days, and they get paid for it. Soooo. Get your parents to open a track :D

csp1971

Contributor
Software engineer, Oracle/Hyperion suite of products. Being in a cubicle gets old but it pays the bills and allows for a fun hobby.

foxys

Your kidding, I play with Oracle every couple of days. I'd rather use it than MySQL. But everybody wants it done in MySQL :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts