• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What do you do for living

DanSpd

Feel free to post what you do for living, etc. I am not ashamed so I will start lol

I am student, own Pacific Coast RC, and do programming such as php,javascript(jquery),C++,C#, etc. Right now I am broke but looking forward in life :D

Added:

Also I build custom computers, servers, office setups, server setups and bit of web-designing.

So if you need help in any of those areas please feel free to PM me about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

fat49f1

Contributor
I was a heavy equipment and truck mechanic. But due to tearing my shoulder out and this great economy. I am back in a lowboy moving heavy equipment again, not complaining it pays the bills. But pulling wide loads in northern va sucks. :mad:

SSPX0059.jpg

/monthly_2010_09/SSPX0059.jpg.cfe3d428245020f72a6a1dca244655ef.jpg

Obeast44

Banned
fat49f1 said:
I was a heavy equipment and truck mechanic. But due to tearing my shoulder out and this great economy. I am back in a lowboy moving heavy equipment again, not complaining it pays the bills. But pulling wide loads in northern va sucks. :mad:
That a portable cone crusher on the rig fat?

bensonly

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
looks to be a tree stump grinder/shreder. older one at that.

that looks to be a 55ton front load trailer. we are geting one at my work in about a week.

how do you like the set back front axle on the kenworth. i like the forword set axle myself.

haul truck at my work is a frieghtliner fld120 with big cam cummings. 10 spd

bensonly

Contributor
i work for a county.

mech. on anything from a weed eater to a dump/otr truck.

mow with 49hp-100hp tractors drive dump trucks move equipment with are haul truck.

order/pick up parts. awnser the phones at other times.

in the winter i will sometimes run a grader or use the sander trucks(if it is slow in the shop).

fat49f1

Contributor
:D

Obeast44 said:
A portable cone crusher would be far to exotic for the company i work for ,no its a grade stake crop circle machine. And if you pull it just right its a jersey wall engraver lol.

And i have really come to like the setback front axle, most of our jobs are really tight and it turns on a dime.

grizzledcamudgen

My wife (cindy) & I are certified welders at a semi trailer manufacturing plant.

The 1st pic is of me, the 2nd is of Cindy, the 3rd pic is of us together in a double exposure, something I did on my iPhone. :)

I was a Fireman in the U.S. Air Force for 8 years prior to my current profession.

chevy

I own a Pool repair company and work for a few diffrent banks, all kinds of repairs and fixes, but mostly pool work, I uploaded a few pictures of previous jobs.....

rob64n

Contributor
I am a overworked underpaid custom aluminum fabricator i miss bein a milwright but it wasn't steady enough work to keep the bills paid.

PISTOL PETE

auto mechanic.

Heavy Chevy

I use to work Landscape and then at Research in Motion in front of a computer and then my wife and I moved to the Yukon where I now work the job of my dreams.

I'm a fulltime ECE, (Early childhood educator).

I work fulltime at a daycar ctr. where I teach pre-school to 3-5 year olds. I finger paint, I read stories, I have a couple well loved puppets who come to visit, I play a baritone ukulele and sing my heart out with them, I also play hand drum and I'm a 10yr didgeridoo player. I get them messy with glue and glitter which is more like tar and feathers and I love each and everyone of the kids that I work with.

I also teach a saprano ukulele class to the afterschoolers when they show up towards the end of the day.

I'm turning 30 next thursday and my wife and I are planning for kids and buying a home.

I can honestly say, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. Mondays and getting up early are no longer a struggle.

Oh yeah, the van in my avatar is my baby! http://pimpmyvan.blogspot.com/

:)

countrygnome

I am retired Army and I live alone, divorced in the middle of northren california mountians. I have alot of time on my hands so im gonna focus on 1/5 I have loved them since my dad had a cpl he had a slider and a buggy type. Many moons ago. I always loved them but had a family at the time so not alot extra dough for them or time between army and family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts