• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Turnigy on road car?

G

Lol too funny.

G

Deluge said:
Or save up for an MCD. That's what I'm doing!
I want one too, but I think the 5ive comes first.

G

It would not fit over the tires. They would stick out the sides.

G

I've been drooling over the X4 for awhile now. You need to hurry up and get one so I can get a better look. :D

Deluge

Almost there. It's going to be a big bill. I like ordering everything together, servos, engine, etc. So I'm not waiting for random parts.

G

Sha-weeeeeet. If you post that build somewhere else please let me know.

G

Hell yeah it would. For an on road you could see 55+ mph with the right gearing.

oskygt

Guys, I have one of the Smartech Mustangs, as stated here, the tires suck big time, my car has been upgraded with the following FG parts:, front and rear tunning disc brakes, full aluminum suspension, FG Comp shock & springs, nutech viscous diff,CY 23cc engine with comp lightened clutch kit, FG touring pipe, alum intake, FG comp sportline chassis and fuel tank (spring loaded cap like 1/8 scale cars), PMT A,B tires (awsome grip) FG Evo type air filter (long snout type), Honda Accord body. This car is scarry fast and stops on a dime, well balanced.THe Mustang body looks great, but is made out of PVC, one good hit and it shatters like glass. I'm getting my boddies from www.maximumserviceracing.com, they have BMW,Alfa's, Honda's and others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts