• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Turnigy on road car?

Deluge

GTS 666 said:
To make it reliable all I did was piss off the 3 bolt clone engine which I modded and stuffed around with just for fun and then just put a Zen in and matched the exhaust . The stock servos aren't supper fast but seem to be fine for my use as I have no where to race anyway. The Tyres are hope less I have 2 glued together as I ripped them apart from doing some skids and donuts leaves black rubber marks all over the road. I'll buy some new ones once summer arrives and destroy the stock crap ones.
Sweet. Doesn't sound like a lot of work for the price. I'm seriously considering this as a beater rig.

G

I really wish Redcat still carried the Rally.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
so who do we bombard with emails asking them to bring it back?
It would have to be way more than a shit load of emails. LOL

They carry what sells. If you look at their entire lineup it's easy to see what is popular. Even in the much less expensive smaller scales, there is not very many onroad cars. I even begged for a leftover demo and nothing could be found.

What might get their attention is more 5th scale manufactures making them. Then we might see a new and improved onroad platform.

Guantanamo Joe

It's the only way to go as far as Im concerned... so depending if the guys are wanting to meet at the go-kart track, the excavation hill, the big parking lot, or somewhere else, I can always make the right truck work as I wait for more parts in the mail :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts