• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tow Leash

ChuenouXiao

Chief409 said:
Proline Trenchers on Split Six rims for the 5T. A-Main had them on sale for around $70 a set, so I couldn't resist. Haven't checked to see if the sale is still on. RC Pitstop has the HPI adapters.
I assume they are consider all terrain tires?

G

They are a great all around tire. They might be a bit big for your XB. They are 5t tires. I run them on my MT.

Chief409

travmess said:
To each their own i gues. Im sure there would be some interest in it. I hate carrying mine back to the van after bashing or breaking. But for me with some of the places i go to bash a leash wouldnt be practical. Too many tal weeds and very tall grass
The leash can hold the front off the ground, so tall grass and weeds shouldn't be a problem. Much better then carrying or packing a big truck or buggy.

Outta gas and needing a tow.

Chief409

45 minutes on a tank till empty. Then I pull the dog tow out of my hip pocket and stroll back to the base camp with the DR on a leash.

Piece of cake! :)

G

Deluge said:
I don't run longer than 45 minutes. My ADD starts to kick in after that.
LOL. I hear that. That's why I gotta bring a few cars. :D

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I don't run one truck long either... but it has nothing to do with add or fuel... its because I usually crash into something and deadline the truck for the day!
LOL, nice......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts