• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tires

G

Yes they are awesome. I run them on my XB.

G

rchobby89 said:
thanks rcdad my wheels are stripped so those will work till I get two more fronts
Just to make sure you are in the know... You need the Baja wheel adapters for those. :)

G

rchobby89 said:
thanks rcdad my wheels are stripped so those will work till I get two more fronts
These are 5b fronts on all 4. The 7075RC adapters will keep the wheels in the fenders.

-

6FE87211-7BC0-4C92-944F-D8FBC8D8820F-4254-0000060AC74AEEC1.jpg

G

rchobby89 said:
k thanks rcdad ya I have a order from 7075 on the way
No prob man!

Get some pics posted when you get them mounted if possible.

G

Sweet! Have fun man! Next to driving installing new parts is the best. :D

alfred e numan

andyken said:
Who makes good decent priced adapters?
if you are looking to buy the rampage hop-up adaptors, i have 4 of these -unused- 40 bucks + 7.00 shipping and they are yours. p.m. me if you want them- i will ship pronto- you just send me a usps money order later.

Deluge

rchobby89 said:
I just bought hpi baja 5b fronts and rears there the same hight but thefronts are skinny but I only payed 45 shipped do you think those will be all right till I can get more rears or fronts
Yep, they'll work!

rchobby89

I thought so I just orders the 7075adapters I love the way he made the nut on the end do I need to loc tight those when I mount them

G

rchobby89 said:
I thought so I just orders the 7075adapters I love the way he made the nut on the end do I need to loc tight those when I mount them
It might make it tough to remove. I have not heard of loctite being necessary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online