• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The Wait is over XSC is here.

TheKaiman

Just got it today. Big thanks to RCDAD for a great deal. Now for the the tear down and upgrades before we run her. What we have to install so far. Belt drive,Hitec HV servos,Killer Bee kill switch,Nutech shocks,7075 front and rear bearing carriers,Futaba 4PL. Flowsystem pipe to be ordered very soon as well as HPI wheel adapters.

Guantanamo Joe

I just got mine in the mail yesterday :D Also thanks to RC Dad. I don't have all that stuff to add to it, but I do have some tire tubes to put on as shock covers, side body posts to keep the body from flopping, and shoe goo/mesh tape to keep it from cracking and breaking on me. Cant wait to get this thing going!!!

TheKaiman

Got the 990 installed with an aluminum manifold. Got the tank vented. Fired her up and she idles like a happy kitten. HiTec HV servos going in today. Hope to get some runs in today. Just ordered some HPI wheel adapters. Depending how fat my wallet is I will order up a Flowsystem exhaust next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts