• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new Redcat 1/5th Scale Sand Rail

RampageShop

I saw a picture of a brushless version online...don't know if Redcat will bring it in though. Anybody know?

rookie101

Couple more pictures. Notice the green one has an interior and no gas motor!

rampagemt

After seeing those picstures, I almost got hard ok well mentally.... :D going to be keeping an eye out on this when its released ohhh man sweet truck there fa sho lol

BertR

Looks like a different lower sus arm to reposition the shock with no sway bar. But never the less they look good with color

G

I'm hoping for some cooler paint schemes for the Redcats.

What company brought those in?

rookie101

I grabbed the pictures off another forum so I'm not sure what brand they're under, but they do appear to be the same as the Redcat version. The one that has no gas motor has me really interested.

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Anyone notice the possible 24mm looking hubs on that pic. How cool would that be. :)

G

I saw that too. .

G

Funny thing is they picked the name is because they said chimera is a synonym for mirage.

Not really. Chimeras are just plain creepy. Google image human chimera and you'll see what I'm talk'n about. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts