• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

switch my xt to a xb

454chad

what do i need to switch my xt to a xb i know i need tire's and a body and wing but what else do i need thank's for the help;)

G

XB bumpers

29-31 gears, if you down size the tires. You could leave the XT wheels and tires for the cool truggy look.

Wing mount & wing

454chad

RampageHopUps said:
A hole in your head -- Are you crazy?? XTs rule!!
yeah there ok but i already have a mt and i love how RCDAD'S XB look's and i can switch it back to the xt when i want to it's just a thought don't get excited!!!lol:D

Deluge

Most of the sponsors to your left carry them. Shop around though. Sometimes you can find items cheaper at LargeScaleRC.com. Plus, you can use the "HBF" discount code at checkout. It'll save you some cash.

G

d.rosenhoover said:
Do you guys carry these items
If you like I can put a package together of everything you would need.

G

d.rosenhoover said:
How much we talking about here
I'll put a list together with all the prices tomorrow and send you a pm. At least you will know all the parts and part numbers when your ready.

d.rosenhoover

Ok thanks a lot. I'm limited on funds right now. Fighting to get custody of my niece. For what I paid I could of had a hpi 5t. But she's worth every penny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts