• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering update

strodedawg

was reading this thread and heard a loud boom at my work. one of my lifts for my reactors just broke and dropped 150kg of reactants. good morning to me lol

G

strodedawg said:
was reading this thread and heard a loud boom at my work. one of my lifts for my reactors just broke and dropped 150kg of reactants. good morning to me lol
desismileys_6048.gif Holy crap heads up! desismileys_2319.gif

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
The other day they were blowing up old ammunition here on the as... I don't have ptsd, but my anxiety was through the roof!!! No more loud noises for Joe!
Anything big enough to rattle the Cubans? :D

Ol' fart

Man. this thread is just lost..... I just finished a batch of gear plates and I better get on the servo saver before you'all blow me up.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ol said:
Man. this thread is just lost..... I just finished a batch of gear plates and I better get on the servo saver before you'all blow me up.
Thanks for the news!...Some of us want to use our 'X' before Winter sets in!...lol

Ol' fart

Testing testing

I'm putting it on my car for field testing this week. If it fits as expected I'll send one out to Strodedawg for more testing.

I'll throw up some pic's when it's on the car.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts