• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

she's in!!!!!

kingpin

RCDAD said:
Yes I just don't have them up on the site. Redcat had been out for awhile. I guess I need to put them back up. I sell them for the same price as the MT piggy backs. If you order the Mt version just include a note that you want the X series version.

Here are the part numbers.

http://www.redcatracing.com/s.nl/it.A/id.3537/.f

http://www.redcatracing.com/s.nl/it.A/id.3536/.f
sorry RCDAD not looking for shock's, just the gasket for the MT factory chrome pipe. :p :D

G

Sorry I don't have any of the nuts or bolts. I recomend purchasing a RC Screwz kit. You get a great assortment of stainless screws, nuts & bolts.

kingpin

RCDAD said:
Sorry I don't have any of the nuts or bolts. I recomend purchasing a RC Screwz kit. You get a great assortment of stainless screws, nuts & bolts.
I have the bolts just need the gasket. :confused:

Deluge

kingpin said:
also noticed fuel or exhuast oil coming from under the pipe connecting to the head, should I just get another gasket , Im using the one that was on the stock can?.
If they were on the stock can, more than likely the bolts are too long. Trim them down a bit and you'll be fine.

G

Very true but if your like me and have a few items in their shopping cart, clicking send is better than wasting an hour of my weekend.

Deluge

Fuel lines could be pinched, or the screws that hold the primer bulb could be loose. Make sure your fuel lines aren't backwards, as well.

kingpin

Deluge said:
Fuel lines could be pinched, or the screws that hold the primer bulb could be loose. Make sure your fuel lines aren't backwards, as well.
was running fine till I installed the chrome pipe, I put back the factory pipe and she is idleing high now. what is the factory carb setting again?. :confused:

kingpin

ok put it back to factory setting's, but before I did that I took off the gas cap and could not blow thru the hole. so I removed the rubber inside the gas cap and removed the plastic whatever it was,installed the rubber back, blew thru the hole and was good this time. now is this part needed in anyway so far so good running good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts