• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Rampage XB

roboharr

New to the Forum, and to 5th scales. I have had my rampage XB for almost a month now i got it used but everything appeared to be in relatively good shape i had been up and running from the day i bought it. Yesterday I changed my clutch shoes out for some new ones and now I cant get this thing to start at all. I have already been through the 2 stroke engine starting guide so im reaching out in hopes that someone will know something i am maybe over looking or may be missing?

BertR

What guide did you go by? I ask so we don't keep offering solutions that you have already done. Check for spark

Ice_2k

Check to make sure you reinstalled the fuel lines correctly. Bottom port on the carb is the IN one.

roboharr

I have great spark and Compression. I was following the guide that was posted here its in relation to the Losi Baja.

Fuel lines were installed correctly because i can see and smell the fuel on the spark plug and when i take the spark plug out and put it near the exhaust pipe i can see and feel the spark.

Phill

roboharr said:
I have great spark and Compression. I was following the guide that was posted here its in relation to the Losi Baja.Fuel lines were installed correctly because i can see and smell the fuel on the spark plug and when i take the spark plug out and put it near the exhaust pipe i can see and feel the spark.
If it has spark,fuel and compression it should go.

Maybe check the needles even though you haven't touched em??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.