• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Race XB-e

Deluge

Upload the pics, click on the pic you want to post and it'll give you some link options on the right hand side. Just paste the IMG code into the message and post it.

Gaz

Awesome build, great work and i'm sure more to come. By the way, what shocks are those? And are they all same size?

strodedawg

sweet maybe the pics will be larger if i use photo bucket, no time tonight need to work on my 1/8th onroad for next week

Last edited by a moderator:

strodedawg

ol' fart has an idea of a servo mounted saver i would like, its just a matter of producing it. very big sticking point, looking for other options right now

will finish rest of build when driveshafts come in

redthomas

For the servo saver, I think my back draft 8e uses a servo mount that moves.. I noticed it while changeling the servo.. it flexed while working on it..just a idea.

twissted

Banned
Nice build. I just placed a order for some 2mm and 4mm graphite. to make my shock towers and center brace.

Your doing some great work. You have my attention!

twissted

Banned
I was looking at the losi center diff. But after looking at what they are doing to the Losi 5ive to get better performance I stayed with the stock set up. Your set up is better for the street though.

strodedawg

thanks for the good words.

the center diff will have some set-up issues to sort out, but now i have the option of locking it or leaving it a diff. my local track will also be running a 5th scale tri race - off road, oval and onroad - compete on each track for total points. they did it it with sc trucks was awesome. it should be a very flexible layout.

just put in some tekno rc wire guides and my receiver box w/ receiver pack ...... need to find a better camera for clearer pics

TXflycat

twissted said:
Nice build. I just placed a order for some 2mm and 4mm graphite. to make my shock towers and center brace.Your doing some great work. You have my attention!
Hey Twissted.....where did you get your graphite sheets from?

Thanks

TXflycat

Thanks for the link. Are you using it on your XBe-T build? If so, in addition to the support panels you made, or did you decide to use this material instead?

Cheers

strodedawg

just received my flm front cvds and rear drivsshafts. very beefy.

but have the larger thread on axle so my 7075rc adaptors wont fir, they are for the older shafts, need to get the larger ones mow ugghhh

now i have a ton of old parts i don't need, what to do with them lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts