• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Post Your Grafil Body Photo Here

Trip..

Guantanamo Joe said:
I do believe I will be waiting :D .By the way, where do yall find shoe goo? I want to get some while I am in the states.
BertR said:
GJ thats a good question because I never found any .I know where you can get bedliner lol.
Home Depot boys! Shoe Goo, Goop, Household Hogan and Marine Goop are all the same products just different names to grab the attention of potential customers. Think about it, if your looking to seal a leak in your beat up fiberglass boat, Shoe Goo isn't the first product to grab your attention, but the Marine formula does... See what I mean? I stock the shelves with all the variants every week.

Roll on bed liner can be found at Advance Auto, Vato Zone, Napa, etc.. The aerosol shit in a can from Duplicolor is absolute shit! Looks like black flour or talcum power! Go with a good roll on bed-liner.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I do believe I will be waiting :D .By the way, where do yall find shoe goo? I want to get some while I am in the states.
WM has it.

G

LOL. I buy mine there. 4 bucks for a large tube. It's hang'n under the shoe laces.

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
TheKaiman said:
Looks awesome. I'll be all over one of those.. I wonder how long it is being that it's one piece and will fit Baja and Redcat. I believe the Redcat is about six inches shorter than Baja.

Regarding the multiple mounting it's possible because the rear fenders are straight edges and this allows to cut wheel arch in different positions allowing different wheelbases! ;)

SCB.jpg

SCA.jpg

TheKaiman

GRAFIL said:
Thanks :) Regarding the multiple mounting it's possible because the rear fenders are straight edges and this allows to cut wheel arch in different positions allowing different wheelbases! ;)

SCB.jpg

SCA.jpg
Genius. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts