• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Post Your Grafil Body Photo Here

Trip..

Are the wide bodies for the xb available? I was looking for something to cover the shiny Dino-worm.

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
TIROD KERRY said:
What are some choices for XSC users for a Grafil body . thanks
You may use our next upcoming 5SC-G evo2 ;) :rolleyes:

1 piece super Short Course body suitable for ... Baja - MCD - REDCAT - Carbon Fighter - FS Racing - etc......

scevo2_zps9f959cd2.jpg

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
Trip.. said:
Are the wide bodies for the xb available? I was looking for something to cover the shiny Dino-worm.
:( ...I'm very sorry..... but the wide body project for the XB was abandoned .... because the coverage of the muffler makes the body appearance too bad :(

G

GRAFIL said:
You may use our next upcoming 5SC-G evo2 ;) :rolleyes: 1 piece super Short Course body suitable for ... Baja - MCD - REDCAT - Carbon Fighter - FS Racing - etc......

scevo2_zps9f959cd2.jpg
That's worth waiting for!

grafildave

Our body SUPER LOSI 5IVE-G after a long test track...directly from USA!!!

Very IMPRESSIVE...!!!

LOSI_zps3e32237e.jpg

TheKaiman

Looks awesome. I'll be all over one of those.. I wonder how long it is being that it's one piece and will fit Baja and Redcat. I believe the Redcat is about six inches shorter than Baja.

TheKaiman

Guantanamo Joe said:
Bert:That was my 2nd choice... I jsut didnt know if it was "airline friendly" or not. Do you know if that stuff is flamable?
Not airline friendly. I think the goo is flamable also. You would have to ship it.

Trip..

GRAFIL said:
:( ...I'm very sorry..... but the wide body project for the XB was abandoned .... because the coverage of the muffler makes the body appearance too bad :(
have any pics of the fat body? lol

Are there any bodies that will fit the xb and cover the pipe without going to an sc body? Maybe something from the MCD line?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts