• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Pics of the XT Buggy

csp1971

Contributor
Dammit, I'm down to two large scales and now this.....how long before the official release? Did someone already ask that?

rob64n

Contributor
Took the xt truck out to the fun run for some more run time. the truck did well but i think my steering servo is getting weak so i'll get that changed, and i'm going to do some motor tweeking 30.5 cc just don't work for me on the track. need more rpm for more controll on the jumps. thought maybe mt gears might but for that size tire all motor no speed so for next months fun run i'll be ready

DemonRC

Obeast44 said:
Nice isn't it man :D
I think it's dam good looking! I'm loving the race setup too. Swaybars, droop control, AE 1/8 buggy shock geometry, etc.

I was debating on picking up a V3 for quite some time now. I'm glad I waited cause this will be my next car for sure.

I've already ordered the chromoly for the rollcage LMAO :)

billybob

Just wondering if there was any more info on when this is going to be put on the market,and if it is going to be available for sale in Australia or will any of the shops over there ship to oz?

wurthman

I got my guy ready...LOL

CS Freak

New XT

Hello

The XT looks not bad.

There are only a few things to criticize.

1. For running in Germany he is too light must have 11 kg

2. The tank is too small then this fill up is forbade with us

Greeting Daniel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts