• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Pics of the XT Buggy

RampageHopUps

Hi folks, here is the latest XT Buggy version from Redcat Racing. This is teh second prototype, which has all the changes made from severe testing over the last few months. I figured I better take some pics before turning it loose over the weekend. I will try and detail each picture so you can see what is new.

DSC00780.JPG

DSC00781.JPG

DSC00782.JPG

DSC00783.JPG

DanSpd

Yey, nice pics and buggy.

The first con I would think of is cover for servos, brakes and part of central diff.

But so far looks awesome.

Thumbs up redcat

Edit:

Can we see bottom/chasee?

Last edited by a moderator:

rob64n

Contributor
Well rob i guess we will be doin most the talkin here since we have the only two,lol. oh and take it easy on my wheels and tires at milestone,lol have fun wish i could go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Not really a bummer, some of the better light racing wheel/tire combos are FG hubbed. Besides they make FG to Baja adaptors :)

rob64n

Contributor
I know i will be wantin some of the adapters and are those new towers thicker they look like it but can't tell in the pic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts